Exhibition Booths Include:
- 10 x 10 space with 6′ skirted table, 2 chairs and a trash can.
- Time to set up is Sunday, February 26 between 4-8pm.
- Exhibit hall officially opens Monday at 12:00 pm.
- Refreshment and networking breaks in exhibit areas.
- Listing in Conference Program (if information is received before print deadline; content may be edited in printed material due to space limitations.)
- Listing with web link on Conference website.
- Two conference passes.
- Electricity and Internet service are not included. You must order these directly from the hotel. Order forms can be found here.
Want More Exposure? Want to Drive More Traffic to Your Booth?
- Conference Bag Inserts – $1,000
You may have one piece of promotional material placed in every attendee’s conference bag, such as company brochure, business card, magnet, pen, etc. Exhibitor will provide actual item(s) to insert. Click here for more information on bag inserts and where to send them.
- Name Badge Insert (Exclusive – Only One Available) – $2,000
You may request name badge insert with special messaging to attract attendees to your booth. Exhibitor will provide insert subject to name tag specifications. This insert is behind the name badge.
- Email Blast to Attendees – $750 per blast
Have a promotional email about your company sent to our conference attendees (before or after the conference, or both.) Send a pre-conference email to advertise your participation at the conference and invite attendees to stop by your booth for incentives. Send a post-conference email to remind attendees about your product, services or promotions. Fee is per blast.
- Door Prize (Fee is in addition to door prize valued at $250 or more) – $500
Provide a door prize (value must be $250 or more) to be given away at the Monday evening social event. Your company will be recognized as the provider of this door prize at the event. It could be one of your products!