The following security tips are offered:
- Never leave small electronic equipment such as laptop computers, cell phones, personal hand‐held electronic devices unattended in your booth, ESPECIALLY OVERNIGHT. This rule should also apply to personal items such as briefcases, purses etc.
- Shipping cartons should not identify contents. Use coded labels.
- Do not ship VCR’s, PC’s and other electronic equipment in the manufacturer’s cartons. Consolidate shipments of several boxes into one large crate or carton if possible.
- Empty cartons and crates are not in a “secure” area. Do not store valuables in them.
- Cover your products before and after show hours. Use Velcro or grommets to secure the fabric over the products.
- Mark all crates and cartons with your company’s name and address.
- When your crates have been returned to your booth for move‐out, make certain all items are accounted for.
- Report any loss or damaged cartons to Show Management immediately.
P3C and individuals who are employed by or associated with the conference and exposition will not be responsible for injury that may occur to an exhibitor, his/her employees or any agents or for the safety of an exhibit or other property against theft, fire, accident or any other destructive cause. Exhibitors should ensure that they have adequate insurance coverage.